This app is designed for children who are 8-11 years old, elementary science teachers, and anyone interested in photography! This is truly an educational application. The app contains photographs that pertain to life science on an elementary level. Each photograph contains 3 details with audio. A photo album is displayed and a photograph is chosen. The photograph opens in full screen with numbered markers. Tap the markers and view the corresponding detail with optional audio. The concept for this application was derived from an instructional strategy I used in my elementary classroom. The use of digital photography in the classroom aided in making the abstract concrete and aided in English language development for students’ whose first language was not English. Life Science Through Photography provides inspiring photos that will stimulate your child's curiosity as well as your own!
• sparks discussion and lets children reflect on their learning process
• brings words and concepts to the classroom
• aids in expository writing exercises
• activates student prior knowledge
• reveals misconceptions about science
• checks for mastery of science concepts
Designed for 3 Learning Styles
• Visual learners easily remember visual details and prefer to see what they are learning.
• Auditory learners like to have things explained orally.
• Tactile learners like to touch things in order to learn about them.
Design and photography by an education specialist who has taught elementary science in one of America's largest school districts.
Life Science is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-10-08. The program can be installed on Android 2.0.1 and up.
Life Science (version 1.0) has a file size of 19.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.